if you don’t want to take the hassle of stove and oil, you can fry them in an air fryer too. Just spray oil on the frozen chicken nuggets and put them on the tray. Set the timer. And hot crispy chicken nuggets are ready within a few minutes. So easy! Air fryer chicken nuggets are healthier than deep fry ones.
Prep time: 1 minute
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Total times: 13 minutes
Serving: 2 to 4 persons
Cooking Difficulty: for instance
Nutrition Information: per serving
- Calories: 246
- Protein: 13g
- Total fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Unsaturated fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Sodium: 475mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Saturated fat: 3g
Ingredients: 2-4 servings
- ten chicken nuggets
Step by step process
- Adjust the air fryer to 400 degrees F for five minutes.
- Transfer the nuggets to the fryer for four to five minutes.
- Fry them until brown.
- Turn the other side and cook again for 5 minutes.
- For a more golden brown texture, fry them an extra 2 to 3 minutes.
- Plate them warm and serve with sauce.
- Place them in small batches. Small amounts help to pass the air through nuggets.
- If you cook frozen vegan nuggets, preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F for ten minutes.
Dos and Don'ts
- Maintain space between the nuggets.
- For shaking, adjust the timer option of the air fryer.
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets | How To Cook Chicken Nuggets In The Air Fryer
You can eat chicken nuggets any time at home! How exciting! An air fryer has made the cooking process so easy that kids can make chicken nuggets by themselves. Frozen chicken nuggets in an air fryer can meet your tummy from breakfast to supper.
And the most amazing thing is, you need not go out or wait for the delivery man to bring your chicken nuggets. The tender chicken in flour or sugar-coating will surely lift your mood. Additionally, the air fryer makes chicken nuggets no more harmful for your body.