Down below, we will share something delicious with you. You will also get some tips and step-by-step directions to preparing the recipe. All the time you need to follow some tricks to make the dish magical. If you are wondering of making a proper dish for dinner, the following recipe can be a suitable option for you.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Cooking difficulty: for instance
Serving: 4 persons
What Makes This Recipe So Great
This recipe is an amazing combination of fish sauce and red chilli paste. Lime juice and other ingredients add extra sweetness and juiciness to it. These deep-fried wings are suitable for snacks and dinner. It is easy to prepare and delicious for dinner. So, this helps to make the recipe more special.
- Calories: 327( per serving)
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Sodium: 953.4mg
- Total Fat: 22g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10.3g
- Protein: 25.9g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7g
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Vitamin C: 1.6mg
- Cholesterol: 159.6mg
- Saturated Fat: 5.5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.1g
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Total Carbohydrate: 4.3g
- Calcium: 20.6mg
- Vitamin A: 93.4ug
- Vitamin D: 0.3 ug
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil, melted ghee or melted coconut oil
- ½-2 pounds cleaned split chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Green onion for garnish( sliced)
- First, you need to preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Then you will have to pat the chicken wings to be dried. Take a mixing bowl and then add the wings.
- Then add the red curry paste, red pepper flakes, onion powder, avocado oil, salt, garlic powder, lime juice and coconut aminos in the bowl. Stir the chicken wings for a good coating.
- You need to keep the chicken wings on a baking sheet. Use a parchment paper for a single layer. Then bake for 40-45 minutes to get a browned and crispy skin. Flipping is also important while cooking.
- Place the wings on a plate to garnish and serve.
- Cook on high heat in an oven for 40-45 minutes to get crispy and browned wings.
- You can cook this dish using an air fryer.
- If you want to store the rest of the chicken wings, keep it in the refrigerator.
- Baking time should be for 40 minutes at 425 degrees.
- You need to use a little oil.
Dos and Don'ts:
- You can mix coconut milk and red curry paste if you want to prepare this dish quicker.
- You can serve the dish for dinner or snacks.
- You can also garnish it with garlic dressing.
- Do not forget to use parchment paper.
- Do not cook for a little time.
Necessary Kitchen Equipment:
- Large mixing bowls
- Parchment paper
- Large saucepan or deep-fryer
- Baking sheet
- Mixing bowls
- Cutting board and knife.
- Measurement cups and spoons.
MY FAMOUS CHICKEN WING CURRY
In the above article, we have shared an easy and tricky recipe with you. You may love to cook but can not be able to find out a perfect recipe for you. Then our curry chicken wings are here to help you. You can add various flavors and ingredients to make this dish.
This sweet and spicy recipe has a good coating process. This is a perfect dish for dinner or snacks. Its juicy and crispy taste will impress you at a time. You can use an air fryer to make this dish. This deep-fried wings recipe contains fish sauce and lime juice. To get a more delicious recipe like this, follow our chicken wings recipes (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-wings/).
Welcome to Cooking Hacks, a place for all the food lovers out there! I have always been passionate about cooking and finding new ways to make it easier and more enjoyable.