Ever tried Pollo Campero Fried Chicken at home? Try many exquisite recipes like this now with less time and effort. And here are two all-time favourite Cooks Essentials Air Fryer Recipes for you to check out.
Think of a weekend you have decided to watch movie. Now, suddenly during the movie, you start missing fries. What's your best option? Cooks Essentials is just a step away to satisfy your cravings, and the recipes are all in waiting.
Cooks Essentials uses rapid hot air motion to deliver a crunchy brown textured fries, that comes with succulent flavour.
Cooks Essentials Air Fryer: French Fries Recipe
Air frying is the simplest way to prepare oil-free, crunchy french fries in no time. And if you cook frozen ones, fries will become an inseparable side-dish before you notice it.
Homemade French Fries
Starting from raw won't make air frying hard either. Instead, it will augment the flavour a step up.
Ingredients for French Fries: 2 servings.
Russet potatoes are best for French fries. So, take 3 of them. For seasoning, you will need garlic powder, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Instructions: Cooking Time: 25 minutes; Cooking Temperature: 400°F
- First, peel and wash potatoes.
- Slice in the fry size and soak in cold water for an hour. Change the water in between.
- Pat dry the potatoes.
- Season with oil and dry ingredients.
- Spread over frying basket.
- Set the temperature and time.
- Toss and shake while cooking inside in the fryer.
- Once ready, sprinkle parsley or powder seasonings.
Receive 278 calories, 10gm fat, 1gm saturated fat, 31mg sodium, 1319mg potassium, 39gm carbohydrates, 7gm fiber, 8gm protein, 36.4mg vitamin C, 96mg calcium, and 10.4mg iron at single serving.
Frozen French Fries
Frying frozen foods in an air fryer is duck soup. If you have never fried frozen fries using an air fryer, don't lose a moment anymore. Buy a batch and try it today. You will not be able to forget the crispy zest you will get in every bite.
Besides, it's ultra-easy when you are cooking your fries in Cooks Essentials Air Fryer.
Ingredients: 4 servings.
Grab 1 pound frozen fries, kosher salt and ground black pepper; and you are ready to start.
Process of frying: Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes; Frying Temperature: 400°F
- Spread the frozen fries evenly over the frying basket.
- Set the temperature and time.
- Air fry; shake and turn the fries in between.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook fries without defrosting.
- Shake and don't make layers during frying.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of fries. Adjust accordingly.
One serving provides 294 kilo-calories, 34gm carbohydrates, 3gm protein, 16gm fat, 5gm saturated fat, 555mg sodium, 487 potassium, 5gm fiber, 7.2mg vitamin C, 10mg calcium, and 1.5mg iron.
Tips:Add flavour using seasonings like Cajun, herbs, garlic powder.
Cooks Essentials Air Fryer: Chicken Wings Recipe
A bowl of chicken wings now near at hand, any time you want. It's so swift and effortless to cook in Cooks Essentials Air Fryer, that all you need is to wait for munching on the crunchy wings.
Ingredients: 4 Servings.
All you need are chicken wings (2 pounds for 4 servings), salt and black peppers to season. Use kosher and garlic salt for more rich flavour.
Process of Frying wings: Cooking Time: 40 minutes; Frying Temperature: 400°F
- Towel dry the chicken wings.
- Coat with salt-pepper mixture.
- Set the temperature and fry until thoroughly cooked.
- Turn wings on both sides during cooking for evenly frying.
- Drip some sauce and let the wings fry for another 4 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favourite sauce.
- Don't add extra oil as the wings contain necessary oil for frying.
- Flip over wings during cooking.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the size and thickness of the wings.
Get 271 kilo-calories, 22gm protein, 19gm fat, 5g saturated fat, 94mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 191mg potassium, vitamin A 180IU, vitamin C: 0.8mg, 15mg calcium, and 1.2mg iron in per serving.
Cooks Essentials Air Fryer: Manual
If you have already owned this versatile air fryer, you are only one step away from starting frying. Follow these process, and you will be ready to try air fryer recipes.
After unpacking first clean the fryer thoroughly. Wash the basket and pan and sponge the fryer.
How to Use Cooks Essential Air Fryer:
- Position the fryer in an even place.
- Place the pan and the basket inside the fryer and preheat for about 2 minutes.
- Take out the pan and Cooking Basket.
- Place your recipe on the basket, and put inside.
- Switch the fryer on, and it will start with default "Fast Cooking Mode" - 180oC, and 10 minutes.
- If you want to continue start frying, If not, select your temperature and time. Then start cooking.
- To add anything, or shake and toss the ingredients, take the Tray out.
- Once the time over, you will get four beeps and the fryer will go to standby mode. However, the fan will continue for the next 10 minutes.
- The power will shut down with the fan.
- Check the food. If not fully cooked, put the pan back and set for cooking another few minutes.
- Press basket release and draw it out of the pan.
- Release from the basket into a serving dish.
Here look into a general temperature and time settings guideline, if this is the first time you are trying Cooks Essentials Air Fryer Recipes. Also, check the additional instruction for stirring your food during cooking.
Thin frozen fries: Cooking Time: 9-16 minutes | Temperature: 400oF | Shake.
Thick frozen fries: Cooking Time: 11-20 minutes | Temperature: 400oF | Shake.
Homemade fries: Cooking Time: 10-16 minutes | Temperature: 400oF | Shake.
Homemade potato wedges: Cooking Time: 18-22 minutes | Temperature: 360oF | Shake.
Homemade potato cubes: Cooking Time: 12-18 minutes | Temperature: 360oF | Shake.
Hash browns: Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes | Temperature: 360oF | Shake.
Potato gratin: Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes | Temperature: 400oF | Shake.
Steak: Cooking Time: 8-12 minutes | Temperature: 360oF
Pork chops: Cooking Time: 10-14 minutes | Temperature: 360oF
Hamburger: Cooking Time: 7-14 minutes | Temperature: 360oF
Sausage roll: Cooking Time: 13-15 minutes | Temperature: 400oF
Drumstick: Cooking Time: 18-22 minutes | Temperature: 360oF
Chicken breast: Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes | Temperature: 360oF
Spring rolls: Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes | Temperature: 400o F | Shake.
Frozen chicken nuggets: Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes | Temperature: 400oF | Shake.
Frozen fish sticks: Cooking Time: 6-10 minutes | Temperature: 400oF
Mozzarella sticks: Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes | Temperature: 360oF
Stuffed Vegetables: Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Temperature: 320oF
Cakes: Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes | Temperature: 320oF
Quiche: Cooking Time: 20-22 minutes | Temperature: 360oF
Muffins: Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes | Temperature: 400oF
Sweet snacks: Cooking Time: 20 minutes | Temperature: 320oF
Storage: Clean the fryer after every use. Dry everything out and store after cooling down.
Cook's Essentials 5.3-qt Digital Air Fryer w/10 Presets & Pan on QVC
Cooks Essentials Air Fryer Recipes FAQs
1. Is dishwasher safe for Cooks Essentials Air Fryer?
Yes, it's safe for cleaning the basket and pan.
2. Can I use chicken drumsticks instead of wings?
Better not to, as they will take more time to fry.
3. Which potato is best for air frying?Russet potato is the most used one. However, you can use Yukon Gold as well.
What's your favourite fry-bucket for movie night? Nevertheless, have all your preferred fries and top dishes all around the week, without respite. With Cooks Essentials Air Fryer Recipes recreate more healthy, tender and crispy recipes to add in your bucket.
Cooks Essentials is your safe, and simple fryer that will do more than frying. It makes meal preparation super-easy and fast. Bring this multi-functional cooker in your kitchen, and change the course of life to a comfortable and relaxed state.
So, what relishing dish are you cooking on next weekend?