It is so difficult to choose a budget-friendly air fryer with some good quality. Cook's Companion Air Fryer is one of the best quality air fryers within the budget. It gives a lot of functions and reliability at an affordable price.You will be surprised to know some Cook's Companion Air Fryer Recipes and you will be able to easily make the variation in your daily dish.
Now, you will find some extraordinary recipes from this article. Just grab your seat and spend a few minutes with it. This information is not going to bore you.
The Delicious Cook's Companion Air Fryer French Fries
Homemade French fries are always creating a unique appeal to eat. The recipe for some crispy French fries is very easy; thus you can cook it within a few minutes.
The potatoes are the must to cook the dish of the French fry. Including this, you need some salt, oil, and spices to make the food more delicious. With Cook's Companion air fryer, the menu can create delicious food in a short time. Less use or even no use of oil to fry is the crucial feature of an air fryer.
The delicious Cook's Companion Air Fryer French Fries serves 2 people and require about 22-30 minutes to cook. Here is some information about nutrition values, ingredients, directions of this tasty cook to the next.
- Calories 177 kcal
- Carbohydrates 31.5 gram
- Saturated fat 0.6 gram
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Protein 4 gram
- Fat 4.7 gram
- Saturated fat 0.5 gram
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Fiber 2.5 gram
- 1 large size potato
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- First, cut the potatoes into around ¼ inch in size. Then wash the potatoes and keep them in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Second, mix the potato pieces with oil, salt, and others. Then place these into the basket of the air fryer. Make sure that the basket is not very crowded with potatoes.
- Third, set 400 degrees temperature and 10 minutes timer from the air fryer setting menu. After that, toss all the fried potatoes and put them in hot air for 5 minutes more.
- Fourth, during the frying time, you may bowl the other potatoes into the microwave. After finishing the cook, bring out all the fried pieces from the air fryer.
- Finally, spread some slight salt and spices over the fried food. Get some ketchup or vinegar to serve the warm French fries.
Cooks Companion 1500w Digital Air Fryer Manual
The Cook's Companion 1500w Digital Air Fryer can cook with very little oil and healthy food. It has the fastest cooking feature with 175 – 400 degrees temperature. Around four liter capacity of the basket gives you some easy cooking. Its nonstick feature helps to make an easy clean.
This LCD air fryer is very durable and made with plastic and aluminum. Here you will find some information about its uses:
- First of all, you need to move the device from the box and remove all the stickers, levels, etc.
- Try to use hot water to clean your air fryer basket. The dishwasher as well some soft cloths also brought a better result. Make sure that the body of the air fryer is dry.
- Next, choose a flat surface to place your air fryer. Then insert the basket in the air fryer properly.
- Set the plug of the air fryer in a socket. The fryer LED light will show the digital screen. After completing cooking, the device will beep 5 times.
- After that you need to press the button and find the setting options on the display. When the fan icon starts blinking, you have to understand the cook has begun.
- Then, the device stops in 20 seconds. Then you have to pull the bucker with its handle. You have to be careful because the body will be very hot.
- When you put another food to cook, the device will start to cook with previous settings. Before next cooking, press the cancel button and enter the new setting according to your desire.
Can I fry an egg in Cook's Companion Air Fryer
Cooking an egg is one of the most common things for an air fryer. It is also effortless to cook or fry an egg in a Cook's Companion air fryer. There are a few necessary steps to follow to fry eggs in an air fryer.Be aware of the watt capacity of the device; time will vary on more/less wattage
Before knowing the steps you have to understand that you need a pan to use in the air fryer. But, if your air fryer has a basket then you don't need any extra pan to fry an egg.
However, here are some simple steps to follow to fry an egg in your air fryer below:
- Open your air fryer basket and spread some oil over the pan.
- Break the eggshell and put the egg on the basket
- Set the temperature of the air fryer around 370 degrees
- Go to the time setting and set it for 3 minutes
- After ending the given time, check your cooked egg
- If you want to make more hard the keep it more minutes
- Spread some salt of spices as you desire to get a different taste or flavor
Healthy Air Fried Chicken with Cook's Companion Fryer
A smart air fryer can make your life very easy. It can play a role in protecting the kitchen's control over you too. The Cook's Companion Air Fryer is the healthiest air frying cooker with less time. It helps to make our busy lifestyle easier.In a word, the Cook's Companion Air Fryer Recipes are the vital role player in our busy life. With a tremendous air fryer, you can solve your kitchen problem simply.