This mouth-watering dish is suitable for your dinner table as well as your health. You can prepare this within a few time and have this as an evening meal too. The nutritious ingredients and the sweetness with spicy essence make this recipe more amazing. You should try this dish by following the directions and tips that we will share with you.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Cooking difficulty: easy
Serving: 8 persons
- Calories: 341 kcal
- Protein: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 110mg
- Potassium: 269mg
- Sodium: 956mg
- Sugar: 11g
- Vitamin C: 0.5 mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Vitamin A: 90IU
- Iron: 1.1 mg
- Calcium: 14mg
- 8 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
Step by Step Cooking Process
- Take a large bowl to mix all the ingredients for marination. Add the chicken thighs pieces and cover them gently.
- Store it in the refrigerator for marination for about 30 minutes-2 hours.
- Now, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Take a baking dish and keep the marinated chicken in it. First, bake it for 25-30 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit without any cover. When the temperature reaches 165°F, bake it with the side-up skin, notice whether the color becomes brown.
- If you want a crisped and browned flavor, you need to switch the broiler for two to three minutes while cooking the thighs. Continue monitoring the broiling process so that it may not burn.
You can use a plastic Ziploc bag instead of using a large bowl for marination. To get a better taste, marinate overnight in the fridge. If you want a browned look in the thighs, bake it for extra 10-15 minutes. A juicy and smooth taste will appear when you will monitor the broiling process.
You will need to broil it for 2-3 minutes to get a crisped taste in the thighs. Besides, you need to observe the thighs while cooking because the thighs may burn for a long time broiling. You can serve with some green spicy sauce to add some extra flavor.
Dos and Don'ts:
If you want more deliciousness in the dish, add some garlic dressing to it. Marinade for overnight to get more juiciness and crispiness. Do not bake the thighs with cover while cooking with the first step. To get brownish shade in the thighs, you can bake it for more minutes.
But do not broil it for a long time because it may burn. You can store the rest chicken thighs in the freeze. Serving with coriander can be a great idea. You may prepare this dish for dinner but you can make it for lunchtime too.
Kitchen Tools Used In This Recipe
- Measurement cups and spoons.
- Mixing bowls
- Cutting board and knife.
- Large saucepan or deep-fryer
- Medium-sized spoon for frying
- A plastic Ziploc bag
Chicken Thigh Marinades 5 Ways
We hope the following Chicken Thigh Marinade recipe will be helpful for you making healthy and delicious dishes for dinner time. All the ingredients in this recipe are full of vitamins as well as nutrition. You can maintain a balanced diet with this dish.
The combination of honey and Worcestershire sauce add an extra sweetness that makes the dish juicier. This dish is simple to make and suitable for your health. The taste can impress anyone who loves chicken. So, try this crispy and juicy recipe at home today. You can check our Best Chicken Thighs recipe (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-thighs-recipes/) for more updates about other great recipes.