The making of restaurant-style chicken nuggets is now possible with easy steps! You will get the recipe from this article. Throughout the writing, you will get an overview of The BK chicken nugget recipe. Make the delicious nuggets and entertain your guests. Everyone will praise your cooking style.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Cooking difficulty: For instance
Serving: 4 persons
Nutrition Information: per serving
- Calories: 221kcal
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Sodium: 1663mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Vitamin A: 687IU
- Protein: 22g
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 329mg
- Calcium: 55mg
Ingredients: 4 servings
- One cup all-purpose flour
- Two chicken breasts
- One egg
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil
- Half teaspoon black pepper
- One teaspoon garlic powder
- Twelve teaspoons milk
- One cup of breadcrumbs
- Remove the chicken breast's skin and slice into one-inch pieces.
- Add flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to a bowl.
- Put the nuggets in the flour mixture. The flour mixture helps to create a crispy texture.
- Combine egg and milk together in a small bowl.
- Coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper on the nuggets.
- Meanwhile, preheat oil to 320 degrees F.
- Cook the chicken nuggets in hot oil for two to three minutes.
- Flip halfway and fry again for extra 3 minutes.
- After frying, remove the excess oil with a paper towel.
- Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
For coating, you can use plain or panko breadcrumbs. Burger king uses fine breadcrumb in their recipe.
Dos and Don'ts:
If you want to serve more people, increase the number of ingredients. You can store the extra nuggets in the freezer.
ASMR CHICKEN NUGGETS MUKBANG (McDonald's, Burger King & Wendy's)
Though making chicken nuggets at home is not easy, the article will be your perfect assistant. You can cook the BK chicken nuggets at home! They can be made in an air fryer and oven. Enjoy the chicken nuggets (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-nuggets/) with homemade honey mustard deep sauce.
Or you can try them with sautéed vegetables like broccoli, carrots, potatoes, and peas. Homemade chicken nuggets are ideal for any occasion. Finally, the BK chicken nuggets are at home now!