The Philips Viva Airfryer is at your side to offer healthier food than any other fryers in the market. There is a good small fan with the fryer. The chips are very wonderful- the topmost we have ever tasted.
They say greatness comes in small packages. Well, that’s certainly true for this nifty, little kitchen appliance.
The Philips Viva is one of the smaller members of the fryer family we’ve tested. It’s made of plastic and comes in a sleek black color.
It has an easy to use digital control screen where the timer and temperature control buttons are visible.
Philips Viva Airfryer – Design and Features
The design of Philips air fryer is very good; it is tall and bit thinner than the rotary health fryers. On the top, there is a fan and a heating element.
On the bottom, there is a basket and a drawer. For this, there is no window to see the progress of cooking foods.
The bottom of the fryer is a metal mesh, for this air passes out of it very easily. The air heats the drawer to circulate air.
Controls are simple
A dial at the top to set temperature. The timer knob controls the cooking process on the top of the fryer. It has an unusual cord storage to keep cord inside.
Philip Viva Digital Airfryer can cook 800g of chips only using one tablespoon of oil, to cook 3% fat chips.
The fryer has a great capacity to cook food than the rotary health fryer. It can cook 800g only with 180 C with spending 22 minutes.
The recipe book is available with the Viva air fryer. So you can take help to cook your desired foods.
You can cook springs rolls, baked potatoes, drumsticks. Besides, you have options to cook crumbles, cakes, quiches, etc. You are lucky to have a small appliance for your kitchen.
How do you use Philips Viva Digital Airfryer
The design of the Philip is very appealing and glossy and compact. It has a timer knob to cool in a retro way. It has an analog timer. The Viva Airfryer does not shut off if you are not at home.
To make chips, you need to toss them in the oil of the bowl. After that pop them in preheated machine.
You may hear some sounds but not noisy enough. Just like the conversation of radio. The chips are very interesting.
It will take only 20 minutes, and the chips are healthy enough. Chips are somewhat dry but not fluffy or soft enough in the middle. The chips are tastier than the chips of an oven.
We have made some potato chips with the fryer using a spoonful of oil. At the time of cooking, we stirred only once. The Viva Airfryer is a kind of fryer that can help you to cook food with fewer efforts.
We attempted to prepare prawn crackers. We are not hopeless in rotary health fryer. Philips cooks well with 200C.
They are not big enough but fluffy such as we get from the deep fat fryer. The crackers are not greasy either.
Here no window to view the progress of cooking. If you hear the blown inside, you are not sure whether it is prepared or not.
To clean the fryer is a simple task. There is a good brushing on the bottom of the fryer made of wire mesh. It catches all things. But removing greasiness is a great task from the fryer.
Best Philips Viva Digital Airfryer Review for you
Philips Air Fryer is a great fryer by which you can cook, bake, grill, roast, snacks and sometimes meals with using a little amount of oil or no oil.
There is a nonstick coat with the outer side of the appliance. You can easily clean the appliance.
The basket is splatter proof. There is a preset cooking time with the air fryer for 60 minutes.
After this period the fryer will turn off automatically be creating a beep sound. The preset temperature allows you to cook your desired food very well.
It has a honeycomb mesh bottom and nonstick coating.
Philips HD9238 Viva Collection 220 Volt Digital Airfare has rapid heat technology which can fry, bake, roast and grill. It can cook a large amount of food with small effort. It may require little oil or no oil to cook food.
Features of Philips HD9238 Viva Digital Airfryer
- Air fryer’s unique Rapid air technology is beside you to prepare roast, bake, fry and grill, the tastiest meals and snacks without less fat instead of traditional fryer by applying no oil or a little oil.
- Philips Air fryer with Rapid Air technology is not only great for frying but also great for bake, grill and roast your dear dishes for 1 step solution for all types of meal.
- The other points of the fryer are cooking basket, a honeycomb mesh bottom with nonstick coating that normally detaches for rapid cleaning.
- To use overseas, it has 220-volt setting
- The innovative Philips Airfyer circulates hot air which helps you to bake, grill, roast your favorite foods. This is one stop solution for your cooking area.
- Philips Airfryer’ has an uncommon design. It has hot air circulation method, optimal heating profile, and starfish design. You can make your food easily, quickly and in a healthier way. You need no oil to cook food.
- It is not the best option for the family having many members
Philips Viva Collection Digital Airfryer HD9230 is a great thing for your family to cook healthier and tasty foods. It does not affect the taste and the texture of your foods.
The fryer uses Rapid Heat technology which helps to make fries, roast, bakes, and grills. Oil is no need, or you need one tablespoon of oil to make your delicious food. Need more information? Just click here.
Features of Philips Viva Digital Airfryer – HD9230/56
- The digital touch screen will help you to know the temperature up to 390 degrees, permit you to prepare different kinds of foods quickly
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified and tested to work as a new appliance. The product comes with all genuine accessories and has 90 days cash back warranty.
- Sixty-minute timer along with auto shut off and the ready signal
- Wonderful fryers can cost less 70% fat. Presented in a laboratory applying canola oil, fresh fries and compared with a deep fryer
- Rapid Air Technology emits hot air with high speed, and food becomes ready with a tablespoon of oil or sometimes no oil.
- The design is unique to cook low-fat foods.
- The Air Fryer helps you to cook grill, fry, bake, and roast.
- It has double layer rack to gear up the cooking process of Airfryer.
- Has it a digital touchscreen surface?
- It takes lot times to clean the appliance.
Why Do You Prefer Philips Viva Digital Airfryer
Philips Viva Digital Airfryer Simple to operate
Philips Viva Collection model appears to you with temperature and time settings. So the air fryer is a great option for the new users.
At first, you just need to set the temperature and time to cook food. Then you will just wait to see what is going on next.
If the food is prepared well the auto turn off or shut off, the system will power off the fryer. There is no possibility of overcooking the foods. So you can enjoy the food very much.
The design of the air fryer is very mind-blowing, and you can buy it with a small amount of money. The Philips are very popular with the people for energy efficiency. It helps people to enjoy very useful service only spending low price. Besides, it takes the very small amount of power.
Philips Viva Digital Airfryer is easy to maintenance
There is a plastic exterior in the Philips air fryer having the no- stick pan. It helps people to clean the appliance easily. You need not spend more time to clean the tray like other fryers. With the first effort, you can easily clean the non-stick pan of the Philips.
The Philips air fryers have some main benefits. It helps you to get the positive review of the product. You will get maximum benefits by using this cooking appliance.
The best method to clean
The basket and the pan of the fryer are made of nonstick coating. Do not use abrasive cleaning materials or utensils to clean the appliance. It will damage the non-stick coating.
The basket and the pan are dishwasher proof. You can use hot water to clean the basket and the pan. You can use nonabrasive sponge or liquid to clean it.
Bag bottom: You can use a scouring pad or a brush to clean the bottom of the basket. If you like to use a scouring pad, keep the basket upside down. It will prevent the non-sticking coating from any damage.
If you desire to clean the basket you need to follow the following steps:
- Fill the pan with water and some washing powder or washing up liquid.
- Let the pan as well as the basket soak for ten minutes.
- Use a sponge or nonabrasive brush to clean the basket and the pan.
- Turn the bag advantage down.
- Use a scouring pad to clean the bottom of the basket or pan.
Tip: If you see hugely resides in the lower part at the bottom of the pan, fill it with hot water as well as detergent. Keep in this way for five to ten minutes. Soaking helps to loosen the residue, and you can easily remove the residue.
The quality of the detergents will ensure the quickness of the removing process. Use that kind of detergents which remove or dissolve oil very well.
If you see any fat or grease stain over the basket or pan, you can use detergent or a liquid degreaser. For details follow the instruction well on the package.
How to Make Recipes- Potatoes Au Gratin Using Philips Viva Digital Airfryer
- Medium russet potatoes, peeled
- Half cup milk
- Half cup cream
- Black pepper one teaspoon
- Nutmeg half teaspoon
- Granted, half cup Gruyère or semi-mature cheese
Heat the air fryer for sometimes up to 390 degrees. Make potato wafer-thin, add milk as well as cream and season it with salt, nutmeg, and pepper. Make a coat of potato slices with the mixture of milk.
After the potato slices to eight inches’ heat protective baking dish and decant the cream mixture out of the bowl over the top of the potatoes. Keep the baking dish in the cooking basket of the Airfryer. Adjust the timer and then cook for twenty-five minutes.
Take out the cooking basket and allocate the cheese evenly over the potatoes. Set time for ten minutes and bake the gratin till it nicely browned.
Watch: Philips Viva Digital Airfryer Review
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On Philips Viva Digital Airfryer
Question: Can I bake a cake with the help of the Philips air fryer? If so what is the way? Do I need other attachment for it?
Answer: I never tried to bake the cake. I would like to mix, so I have tried it.
Question: Does the big handle come off? Does the big one come off?
Answer: The handle of the fryer comes off from the basket, so it is easy to clean the handle.
Question: How long does it require to prepare a batch of French Fries?
Answer: It depends on the food of the basket. If the basket is full, it will take a long time. There is a guidebook with the appliance. It will show you time and length. But I can say for three people it will take about 15 minutes to cook frozen fries. And it will take 20-25 minutes to cook fresh fries.
This is indeed a good air fryer for a couple or small family or bachelor or bachelorette. The way of using it very simple without using the manual.
It is very fast and effective way to cook healthier and tasty foods. Very soon you will buy many accessories. There is a recipe book with the fryer.
Cooking with the fryer is very simple. Even the beginner can cook very tasty food in the fryer. No need to take much effort to create good and tasty food with the fryer.