A vegetable side dish with your favorite stake or BBQ works great for taste buds, but that doesn’t have to be the mashed potatoes every time. Sometimes, zucchini chips or air fryer zucchini will do a world of good for your yumminess.
Moreover, air fryer zucchini recipes are quickly cooked than the conventional roasting in the oven. You can promptly serve two to four peoples with zucchini air fryers. It brings a crispy and creamy feel into the mouth. Also, it is healthy since air fryers use the least oil for frying.
Today, you will learn different recipes for the zucchini air fryer, including serving and cutting technique of this sweet and bitter summer vegetable.
How to Make Crispy Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
Zucchini really makes a crispy crust when you fry it. Moreover, it can be done within a few seconds. So, you won’t have to hurry while serving it to guests. An everyday recipe for crispy and healthy zucchini includes the following description.
Ingredients you will need:
- Two zucchini
- Regular salt
- Black Pepper and garlic powder
- Olive oil
The steps include
- Use a clean knife to cut the zucchinis into pieces. You can slice them into long thick pieces or in coin shape.
- Season with garlic, black pepper, and salt for two to three minutes.
- Drip the zucchini pieces into the olive oil.
- Now air fry the olive oil mixed zucchinis. The time will depend on the thickness and size of the vegetable.
Halfway through the frying, alternate the zucchini and cook until it becomes golden.
How to Cut Zucchini
The success of your crunchy zucchini fries depends on the cutting technique too. Luckily, the cutting approach for zucchini doesn’t ask you to be a master chef.
The most common cut for zucchini is the coin shape. For this, keep the zucchini on a flat surface, preferably on a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut the two ends of the zucchini. Then cut the zucchini into coin shapes from one end.
The thickness of the cuts will depend on your cooking requirements. Alternatively, you can cut the zucchini straight. You can use a long knife for the long indentations.
How to Make the Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- 1 cup of bread cramps. Panko bread crams will work great here.
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese with finely grated texture.
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 egg fully beaten
- Black pepper powder
- Olive oil
- At first, slice the zucchini as thinly as possible. If you want the coin shape, make sure you have cut it into the thinnest slices.
- Spray black pepper on the zucchini slices and then drip it into the beaten egg.
- On a separate shallow bowl, mix the parmesan cheese and bread cram. Drip the egg mixed slices into it for the coating.
- Preheat your air fryer at 350°F for at least one minute.
- Now use a sprayer to spray the olive oil on both sides of the zucchini. You will have to toss the bowl to ensure both sides receive ample oil.
- Put the slices into the air fryer basket and cook it for at least 5 minutes.
- Then use a tong to flip the slices and cook for another 5 minutes.
Cheesy and crunchy zucchini chips are a great way to enjoy your evening. Also, it lets you utilize the hand-picked vegetable from the garden efficiently.
Ingredients you will need:
The recipe steps are
How to Make These Zucchini Corn Fritters
- Two shredded zucchinis
- Corn kernels
- Almond flour
- Chopped dills
- Egg and breadcrumbs
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Olive oil
- After you have shredded the zucchinis, toss them slightly.
- Then mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Also, add some oil and mix the ingredients properly. If it feels watery, add some more flour.
- Make the shape you want and spray oil on both sides.
- You can fry it in a skillet or air fry it. It will need three to five minutes.
Softer inside and crispier outside, these zucchini corn fritters are the favorite of all. Every bite brings a juicy yet flavorful feel. The recipe is simple too.
You will need:
Air Fryer Zucchini Parmesan
Parmesan cheese is so yummy that you can hardly resist its temptation on snacks. You can add the parmesan for making zucchini chips or fritters. It doesn’t have to be any particular recipe.
Just make sure that you don’t use too much of the cheese. Also, the parmesan cheese will help you in rounding the zucchini for fritters. The cheesy delight will surely add a different flavor to the taste buds.
Air Fryer Zucchini Noodles
- Two zucchinis
- Black pepper and sale according to taste
- 2 tablespoons of oil, preferably olive oil.
- Cut both ends of the zucchinis properly.
- Then, you will have to insert them in a spiral cutter. Then you will have to follow the machine manually to create the shape of the noodles for the zucchini.
- Use a towel to blot the maximum water from the zucchini. Then keep it in a shallow bowl for 1 hour to remove the rest of the water.
- Mix all the ingredients with the zucchini.
- Preheat the air fryer at 350°F and cook the zucchinis for 7 to 10 minutes.
This side dish is KETO diet-friendly, and kids love it in the tiffin. You can replace it with pasta. Additionally, you can quickly get the grated zucchinis from the sores to make the zoodles (noodles).
The process is straightforward too. We will describe the recipe for serving four people.
Ingredients you will need:
How to Make Zucchini Fries in The Oven
Making zucchini fries in the oven is as easy as it might get. The steps are simple too. You will need thinly sliced zucchinis for it.
You can either cover it with breadcrumb and beaten egg for a crunchy layer or roast it directly for the fries. Once you have added and mixed all the ingredients, preheat the oven at 300°F. On the bowl, add the oiled zucchinis and fry it until it turns golden and crispy.
You might spray black pepper on it for a taste before serving.
Dipping Sauces to Serve with Zucchini Fries
- Honey and creamy dipping sauce: it is made with pure honey and cream that gives a soothing feel
- Mustard sauce: You can use the raw mustard sauce to drip the zucchini fries or add a little bit of honey with it.
- Cheddar cheese sauce: It is made with shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream. The tangy feel is fantastic.
Likewise, every fry, zucchini fries taste best with the dipping sauces. I like the chilly tomato sauce personally with the fried zucchini. Some famous dipping sauces include-
What Type of Air Fryer Should I Use for Zucchini Fries?
To be honest, almost all air fryers will work best for the zucchini fries. But if you want the best crispiness with the least oil use, we recommend using the Cosori air fryer. The brand has two different sizes of air fryer set, and each works brilliantly for deep-fries.
Why Air Fry Zucchini Fries
You can make zucchini fires in an oven or skillet. But these recipes are not so healthy because you will need a lot of oil. So, you will consume excess fat with the oven or skillet-fried zucchini fries.
On the contrary, an air fryer uses the least oil but gives a deep-fry feel. Also, it needs the least time too. So, you must use the air fry technique for zucchini fries to get the healthiest and crispiest taste.
Air Fryer Zucchini Fries - Keto No Breading
Air Fryer Zucchini Recipes (FAQs)
1. What to serve with zucchini crisps?
You can serve almost anything with zucchini chips. It is a great side dish with BBQ or stake items. Also, it works as an evening snack. You can serve it with dipping sauces for various flavors. So, the choice is all on your court.
2. How do you not overcook zucchini?
Overcooking zucchini chips or fritters are a common issue. You can get rid of it by frying the zucchinis in an air fryer. Also, be sincere and attentive when you are cooking the zucchini. The same goes for squash if you don’t want to turn them into an overcooked nightmare.
3. How Do You Keep these Zucchini Chips from Getting Soggy?
Place the zucchinis in a baking rack and keep it right on the top of the regular baking sheet. This way, water will evaporate as the air circulates on every side of the zucchinis. It will help you to prevent the sogginess of the zucchini chips. It also helps to caramelize the chunks better.
4. How Long to Cook the Zucchini Chips?
It depends on the cutting thickness of the zucchinis. Ideally, it won’t take more than ten to twelve minutes. Also, use a tong to alter the chips halfway through the cooking.
5. Should you salt zucchini before cooking?
No, you should never salt zucchinis before cooking. Only add a minimal amount of salt for taste. When you try to salt zucchinis will run the risk of adding water to it too.
We have described the most popular and mouth-watering air fryer zucchini recipes here. From the regular zucchini fries to the patties, all recipes are easy to cook. It will be a great tiffin item for kids and brings yumminess in your evening time.
Also, these recipes have used the least oil, which makes them healthy too. So, don’t forget to taste the crispy, crunchy and delicious zucchini recipes this summer.
- How Long Does It Take to Cook Chicken Fries in Air Fryer - January 10, 2023
- How to Deep Fry Eggplant with Less Oil!Easy Cooking Method - January 4, 2023
- Delicious Tyson Chicken Tenders: Easier than You Think! - December 15, 2022