Chicken tenders are the best snack for any weekend. You can imagine nothing if you have the chicken tenders once. You will love the crispy air fryer chicken tenders. And the texture comes out perfect when they are cooked in an air fryer. All your family members will love these not very oily but delicate chicken tenders.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Cooking difficulty: Easy
Serving: 4 persons
What are the nutrients you get from air fryer chicken tenders?: per serving
- Calories: 291kcal
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 38.5g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Sodium: 653mg
- Carbohydrates: 16.5g
- Cholesterol: 197mg
What ingredients do you need to prepare air fryer chicken tenders?
For four servings-
- One-pound chicken tenders
- kosher salt (to taste)
- cup seasoned bread crumbs
- lemon wedges (optional)
- Two eggs
- Olive oil
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- three-tablespoon honey
- two tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- kosher salt
- black pepper
How to cook air fryer chicken tenders: Step by step process
- Mix the chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs and panko.
- Drench tenders in the egg mixture.
- Coat them into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Remove extra coatings by shaking them.
- Sprinkle some cooking oil or olive oil.
- Set the cooking temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Place the tenders in the frying basket.
- Fry them for 5-6 minutes.
- Flip halfway and fry again until brown and crispy.
- Serve them warm.
Preparation of the homemade sauce:
- Mix honey, mayo, and hot sauce together. You may add Dijon seasoning or pepper in it.
What are the expert tips?
- Put the chicken tenders in small batches. Never overcrowd!
- Evenly coat the breadcrumbs on the tenders.
- The pieces should have a 165°F temperature.
Dos and Don'ts:
- Slice the chicken in a uniform size. It will help to coat bread crumbs on the tenders properly.
Helpful kitchen tools:
- Air fryer
- Cooking spray
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders & Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce!
On a weekend evening, you must have wished for something special, and here are the chicken tenders! They are perfect for the meal if you have them with some sautéed vegetables and thick gravy.
Besides, cooking the chicken tenders in the air fryer will save your time and make the food less oily. So, homemade air fryer chicken tenders are far better than any restaurant.
Besides the cooking process, you can get to know some tips about the recipe (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-tenders/). I hope the hacks will help you out in the cooking.
- How Long Does It Take to Cook Chicken Fries in Air Fryer - January 10, 2023
- How to Deep Fry Eggplant with Less Oil!Easy Cooking Method - January 4, 2023
- Delicious Tyson Chicken Tenders: Easier than You Think! - December 15, 2022