If you are looking for some Asian glazed chicken thighs , then you have come to the right place. The blog is filled with the best recipes that will make you the perfect Asian glazed chicken every time. You will find that the foods are easy to make and you can have them on the table in no time.
These Asian glazed chicken thighs are cooked with soy sauce, honey, ginger and hoisin sauce to give them a tasty glaze. The recipe is just the thing for a weeknight dinner for the whole family.
I’m an Asian besides a chicken lover; that’s why I learned the basic methods & steps to cook delicious glazed chicken thighs from a chef in my neighborhood.
Let’s not waste our time & try to know all about the protein-based dish.
What Are the Necessary Ingredients & How to Cook Air Fryer Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs?
Let’s make a list of ingredients that you will need to cook glazed chicken thighs in an air fryer:
- Soy sauce
- Boneless chicken thighs
- Garlic & Ginger paste
These are the items for marinating the chicken well; anyway, let’s see the steps of making air fryer chicken thighs
- First of all, you need to paste & mix all the items for marinating the chicken; it would take about 30 minutes, & store it in a fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Secondly, you should take around 8 pieces of chicken thighs; you can keep the skins & bones, but taking them out is a better option.
- After you have marinated the items & prepared the boneless chicken, you must put the boneless & skinless chicken pieces on the marinade one by one.
Now, it’s time to cook the air fryer boneless skinless chicken thighs properly; follow the steps:
- Please preheat the air fryer at 140°F for 15 minutes before putting the chickens inside; put the chickens in 2 batches.
- Put 4 chicken pieces at first & cook one side for 7-8 minutes; please brush some soy sauce on that side while cooking.
- Next, you should turn the other side of the chicken pieces & cook the side for 6-7 minutes & put some sauce too.
- However, if you check the pieces after cooking for 14 minutes, you will see that they are perfectly ready; please don’t overcook them.
- Lastly, put the last batch of marinated chicken thighs in air fryer & follow the same processes of the previous steps; now, you can be all set to have your meal.
These were the basic steps of cooking the dish, but follow some basic tips to make the glazed chicken perfect:
- First of all, you should be careful so that the chicken thighs don’t touch each other in the air fryer; otherwise, that will interrupt the cooking process.
- It’s better to store the marinate the items for at least 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- If you want to avoid burns in the chicken, you should turn the sides in every 2 minutes in the air fryer; I hope that would help.
What Nutrients Will You Get from the Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs?
You can have a perfect meal with the dish, especially when you are on a keto or low-carb diet; let’s have a brief look at the nutritive value:
- You will get a total calorie of 249Kcal from the 8 pieces of chickens
- 43g protein & 5g fat is the net content.
Air Fryer Asian-Glazed Boneless Chicken Thighs
You may have found that the dish is quite easy to make & if you see the pictures on the internet, you will know how tempting it looks; air fryer Asian glazed chicken thighs is quite famous in Europe besides the Asian region.
However, please don’t miss any ingredient & steps while cooking this cuisine; keep the proportion right to have the classic taste & texture.